Swimmers follow the ASA Learn to Swim Pathway giving them a wide range of skills.
it's an exercise that can be used throughout life
you can be trained to competition level
great social group activity for all
an activity for all ages and abilities
Benefits of the Learn to Swim Programme
- Lessons are delivered by Amateur Swimming Association qualified instructors in small groups -the centres are ASA Education centres which allows them to maintain the highest standards of tuition and customer service
- Teachers attend regular training courses to keep them up to date with the latest swimming trends and methods
- More than 350 classes a week at various times are available lessons are great value and discounts are available through the Zest Membership scheme
- Progress is continuously assessed, with certificates and badges available at each stage
- Programme follows the structure of the ASA and Royal Lifesaving Society
Before booking into junior courses, we require a Contact Details and Medical Questionnaire Opens in a new window form to be completed and signed by a parent or guardian.
To save time when you attend the centre you can complete the form before attending the centre. Click here to download a form. Opens in a new window