1. Hambleton District Council retains the right to withdraw persons from the Learn to Swim programme at any time without notice.
2. No refunds for course fees will be made. Refunds in special circumstances will be made with a doctor's note.
3. Times of lessons will be allocated according to ability, but every effort will be made to accommodate you on your choice of day/evening.
4. Please notify the teacher of any medical or learning difficulties you/your child may have. Details should be completed on your medical form, which you will be asked to complete when you start on the Learn to Swim programme.
5. If you wish to discuss your/your child's progress please complete a 'Talk to the Teacher' form (available at reception) and hand it into reception and the teacher will contact you within 5 days
6. Full details of the centre's General Regulations and conditions of use are available from reception upon request